Pre-insulated Pipe Systems
Pre-insulated Pipe Systems for LTHW, HWS and Cooling Applications
These systems are available in a number of sizes and are supplied for many applications. Many years of research has led to a wide range of systems, which are reliable with proven track records of quality. The comprehensive product line covers most needs and speciality components are available when required.
District Heating, Hot Water and Cooling Applications
It is LOGSTOR`s mission to create and manufacture pre-insulated piping products which will provide trouble free service over many years. LOGSTOR has been ISO 9001 registered since 1992.
The LOGSTOR district heating system is used for media at a temperature range between 0°C and 140°C – typical media are district heating. The system can also be used for other types of fluid media. The system consists of polyurethane insulation with unique properties which ensure low operational expenditure, enclosed in high density polyethylene jackets. We specialise in high quality fusion welded joints on steel pipes.
- The material is high-density polyethylene (HDPE) to DIN 8075.
- Material Properties of HDPE.
- Thermal conductivity 0.43 W/m°C.
The insulation material hard polyurethane foam (PUR) is made from polyol and isocyanate and fulfils the functional requirements of EN 253.
- Material Properties of PUR.
- Density > 60 kg/m3.
- Closed cells > 88 %.
- Thermal conductivity at 50°C < 0.03 W/m°C
- Max operating temperature < 140°C
Special Carrier Pipes
Carrier pipes in other qualities and to other standards are available to order. E.g.:
- High grade steel.
- Seamless steel st. 37.0S to DIN 1629/DIN 2448.
- Annealed copper F22 to DIN 1787/1767, corresponding to SIS 5015-02.
- Supplied in coils of up to 100m dependant on pipe size.
- Straight pipes are supplied in lengths of 12 m dependant on pipe size.
- Thermal conductivity 365 W/m°C
Steel 37.0 BW
- High-frequency welded St. 37.0 BW, complying with EN 253.
- Testing pressure min. 50 bar or eddy-current test.
- Supplied in lengths of 6, 12 and 16 m.
- Sizes DN 25 to DN 1000.
- The carrier pipe is St. 30 AI seamless.
District heating pipes are available as straight or flexible pipes. The material of straight carrier pipes is Steel – St. 37.0 BW, PEX and Copper. Flexible pipes are available with three types of carrier pipes: Steel-Flex, PEX and Copper.
Full technical details of the materials can be found on www.Logstor.com